Monday, April 29, 2013

Weekends are for...



Weekends are for a little lunch date with my mister after working on DIY projects all.day.long!  (No time to fix my hair.)


Planting some flowers...


Vintage tin can as a planter?  I think so!  Kind of obsessed!  (Will be sharing tomorrow where these little pretties are in our house!)


Mowing the lawn (in perfectly straight lines, my husband is so picky!)


The mower needs to be washed after each use.  Got it! (Didn't I tell you about my picky husband already?!)
:)

That was our Saturday.  On Sundays we go to church.  I LOVE going to church and afterwards  we typically hang out with friends and have a relaxing day!
Weekends are my favorite because I get to spend them with my husband. That's all a girl needs! ;)
So how was your weekend?  Was it as busy as mine or maybe relaxing?  Happy Monday! -Mika

P.S.  Check out Our church - if you're local and looking for a church, or if you're interested in watching online!  God is definitely working there and I get butterflies (and choked up) every time we go!  It's a great feeling! 





2 comments:

  1. It's been so rainy here but we fid manage to get some planting done too. I love spring.

    Vintagehoneybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Comments