Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Follow us on Bloglovin! + I Miss O!

Hello, hello friends!  Life has been busy.  I did a little bit of weeding in my garden today, a little bit of baking (Nutella!) cookies while spending some quality time with my handsome mister.  Every minute I spend with him is my favorite!
O is really busy studying for exams next week, thus is why we haven't seen her around for a lil while. (She will be back, don't you worry!)  I miss her, but I really want her to focus on school and finish off this year strong! (You may wish her some luck in the comments, she will greatly appreciate it!)  :)
Oksana, best wishes for you on your exams!  I know you will do great!
Friends, thank you for stopping by, and be sure to follow us on Bloglovin!  :) How is your week going?  Are you having the case of the Wednesdays and can't wait for the weekend?  Hugs, M.


P.S.  I love my bestie!


1 comment:

  1. Aww your such a sweet bee :) I hope I do well ! I miss you and our readers! -O

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Comments