Sunday, April 7, 2013

Vacation in iPhone Photos

So we are back in the States today and on the road! I didn't really say where we went except that we were going on a trip... Last Saturday my husband and I, with some of our dear friends left for Miami. In Miami we boarded a cruise ship! Today we are driving back home to our oh so loved, Virginia! I will do you a giant favor and spare you from photos of me with my burnt face and white circles from sunglasses around my eyes. This girl was excited to see some sun and completely forgot about sunscreen! O_O I am, however, sharing photos of the tall standing buildings in Miami, the magical islands with their palm trees and crystal clear waters. Enjoy just a little snippet of our getaway! If you recently took a trip or have any photos from your previous vacations, please post a link in the comments and I will definitely check them out!!! ;) thanks! Happy Sunday, xo m.















1 comment:

  1. You look so pretty in these vacation Pictures! I'm glad to have you back though, as our readers are too , I'm sure :) -O

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Comments