Thursday, April 18, 2013

Challenge: 10 Instagrams In One Day

I love to document my every day life.  I enjoy going back through my phone and looking at my captured memories.  Today I challenged myself not to be afraid to be creative.  I made a goal to create fresh, new photos with my iPhone over the course of one day.  (That was the tough part, as the time in my day zooms by way too fast!)  I typically share one-three pictures a day on Instagram.  Ten is a little steep for this girl, don't you think?  I knew this wasn't going to be easy.  I needed to find beauty in TODAY.  To enjoy all the little things in TODAY.  I incorporated different photo filters, props, angles and even my own handwriting in my pictures to make them unique and different from my regular day to day pictures.  I hope this inspires you to step out of your comfort zone and try new things with your phone or camera as well!
His and her morning coffee

Stunning beauties at my sissy's house
    Send love notes
    Yellow flowers!

    This song makes me smile! 
    Hello, tiny sprout! (My sugar snap peas!!)

    Evening tea time with my twin (aka my little niece)

    Making something pretty 

    Hello, Mr. Moon
    xoxo

    Unfortunately the sun was hiding behind gloomy clouds all day and I couldn't play with sun flares!  Bummer!  I will do this Challenge again next week!  And I'll be honest, this was a lot harder than I thought it would be.  Hence - it was a "Challenge." ;)  I had a fun filled day today, spent most of the afternoon with my darling of a niece, Jessica.  We went to Michael's, treasure hunted at Goodwill, made brownies and did a lot of crafty messes at my house.  Thanks for stopping by today, friends! Check back tomorrow for more fun! ;) xox, m!
    P.S.  Follow me on Instagram @mkzotov, if you want! ;) 


    2 comments:

    1. I love your photos M! They are all different and unique! I can't wait to see more :) -O

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. This comment has been removed by the author.

        Delete

    Sweet Comments