Friday, May 3, 2013

Old Book Smell + Vintage Schwinns

I've been in love with Etsy for quite some time now... Who isn't?  If you love handmade or vintage things I am sure you're just like me,  always checking in with your favorite shops!  Am I right?  I've been meaning to do a post dedicated to Etsy for quite some time now...
This evening I want to share a little bit (more) about myself. (Okay, I lied, a LOT more about myself...it's my blog, I can do whatever I want... is that how it works?)  I am a lover of vintage bikes (and tons of other vintage pretties like cameras, typewriters, locks, keys and the list goes on!  I lovelovelove the smell of old books... and new books, too! I am always sniffing notebooks or freshly printed papers.... mmmm... If you're passing out papers straight from the printer, I will sniff them first. ;) I can go on and on about my love of different smells... like right after it rains.  I love the smell of that.  I also love the smell of freshly cut grass.  That's why I enjoy mowing, plus it's a great exercise with a push mower, so it's a win-win!
Which brings me back to my point.  Etsy.  I found this shop today and it's pretty great. I am in LOVE with these amazeballs pencils. I kind of need them.  After having a conversation with my husband, turns out I don't.  Well... what does my husband know about cool pencils?  Apparently nothing!  I'm keeping them on my wish list! ;)

Favorite Things Pencils - White & Gold, Set of 6

 I am always looking for an iPhone case.  I drop mine a gazillion times a day and after having a rough life, it gets replaced by another pretty case.  I dig this one.  I have a thing for bikes.  Oh yeah, and for biking!  It's fun.  (Confession: I haven't been biking as much as I would like to, but I am waiting for warmer weather - lame excuse?)

 iPhone 4, 4s, 5 or Samsung S3 Case. (Riding is Good) WHITE or BLACK Plastic Slim-Line Body.

Oh yeah and a thing for vintage cameras, but I already told you all of that!!! :)

 1970s Polaroid Square Shooter Camera / Vintage Polaroid Land Camera

What I haven't told you yet is that I love foxes, cats, summer dresses, mountains, ocean, evening walks with my man, birdies, picnics, hot tea, dates, asparagus, swallows, pretty prints, red vintage cars, sunshine, Subarus, adventures, polka dots - okay, you knew that! (Not to overwhelm you or anything...) And speaking of birds...  My hubby got me this stinkin' cute necklace from this shop.  He is a keeper!

SALE- Personalized Initial Two bird love Sterling Silver necklace

This was fun! I love sharing my favorite things from Etsy.  I plan on doing this again sometime! ;)  If you have a favorite Etsy shop, let me know in the comments, and I will definitely check it out!  Thanks! :) Happy Friday and have a blessed weekend, friends! xo. m.


1 comment:

Sweet Comments