Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy, happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there and of course to my wonderful, loving, caring mommy.  She is the world's best mom, please spare the argument! ;) 



 Proverbs 31:26-31 "She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue. She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness. Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all." Charm is deceptive , and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised. Give her the reward she has earned, and let her works bring her praise at the city gate."  

This is so true about my mom.  She is my role model  and I pray to be more like her!  I was blessed with an incredible mom!  I hope you all are having an amazing day and giving hugs and kisses to your mommas!
 xo. m. 
 


1 comment:

  1. happy mothers day to your mother and every mother in the world :-)

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Comments