Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Succulents + Vintage Tin Cans


You might remember when I shared my DIY ladder shelf and also how I've obsessed about my vintage tin cans.  I'm in love with vintage things. I was giddy when I stumbled upon some vintage cans while treasure hunting at our local Goodwill. 
My tin cans started out with Marigolds.  I loved it, but I had to water them almost daily and to admit, I am not so good with keeping indoor plants alive.  I decided to move them outside and fill the tin cans with succulents!  Best decision ever!  (I wanted to plant succulents in them from the start, but it was flower season and I couldn't pass up on colorful flowers!) I added some rocks to my succulents from Lowe's to cover up the soil.  My ladder couldn't look any prettier, in my opinion! ;) 
Happy Tuesday! M.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea. I have so many tin cans that I'm not using.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well there you go! Plant something cute in them :) -Mika

      Delete

Sweet Comments