Friday, June 21, 2013

Happy First Day Of Summer!!!

It's summer!  Summer makes me want to lay in a hammock, drink yummy fruit smoothies, look at the clouds, run around barefoot in pretty sundresses and work around our house.  Yes!  We have a lot of projects in mind and summer seems like the perfect season for that!  Mornings are warmer, the days are longer and evenings are peaceful.  We've built a picnic table (I will blog about it soon, promise!) where we have dinners daily.  Now we are working on a shed... that will take half of our summer!  I will enjoy every minute of it.  I love being outside as much as possible, soaking in the sun rays.  Maybe I won't have so much time to lay in a hammock... Okay who am I kidding, I don't even HAVE  hammock (yet) but even if I did, I couldn't really picture myself laying on it so much... I like to stay busy and productive!  Although I did take a break yesterday and took the kiddos (my two nephews and a niece) to a pool and we had the best of time!  They were swimming, I was tanning.  I get off subject WAY too easily... I was hear to wish you all a HAPPY HAPPY first day of summer!  What are your plans?  I would love to hear them!  
xo, m.

2 comments:

  1. Hey where have your guys been? Hopefully having a fun summer. I miss your posts. If you get a chance, pop by my blog and say hello.

    Vintagehoneybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just adore these little plants! So cute! I look forward to more posts on your blog..I'm a new follower!


    missabbeynoelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Comments